Wednesday 24 July 2013

G45 A Ladies Diary

Happy Wednesday Everyone

It's  been a while but have been taking advantage of our recent heat wave I'm afraid, too good to miss even for crafting! This is a page using leftovers from a G45 project and I'm pretty pleased with the result especially as the scraps were originally veering towards the rubbish bag. I added a little extra to the page by using a doiley courtesy of a recent Indian and also a Kaisercraft wooden flourish that I painted and glittered, the tag is from Stampin Up and is a great addition to any page. The photo is from my younger days taken by a work colleague on a day out to Stratford Upon Avon, our company had a boat in the annual boat race so it was a good day that of course a bit of drinking on the river edge whilst cheering the team on.


Enjoy the rest of the week & hopefully I'll be back soon
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment