Monday 23 September 2013

Postage Stamp papers scrap page

Evening anybody calling in to take a peep

Hope everyone's had a good day despite it being a miserable cloudy Monday and not the sunny one we were promised. Today's page is using Postage Stamp papers from Stampin Up that I really love, well actually I'm guessing on the name because I've had them a while and know they co-ordinate with a stamp set of the same name. As usual I struggled trying to match photos with papers and cards so this took me a while to get together, the wording letters are actually from a piece of G 45 paper I had left over and luckily the word Mexico doesn't have any duplicate letters so it worked out quite well.  I wasn't sure everything really worked together but in the end I went with it as it took me so long to get there.

Hope you like it

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment