Sunday 30 June 2013

More divided pages

Evening All

Just realised I have 2 more divided scrap book pages to share that I did last weekend inbetween an ongoing G45 project. The 1st one is really basic mainly because I wanted to use all the photos - this just left the top section for doing anything with so I used my new SU frame lits and embossed a couple of them prior to using. The 2nd page uses photos taken earlier this year during a visit to the Manchester United ground, an Xmas present to Az fom Alex which was a great choice. I used the hexagonal & circles embossing folder and also Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler card stock, all SU products from the summer catalogue. There are a few other bits and pieces that I used just to add a bit of colour. Hope you like and comments always welcome.


Night
Karen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment