Sunday 16 June 2013

SU Divided Page pt 2

Evening All

Hope you've all had a lovely chilled out Sunday and got in a bit of crafting along the way. Today I have done the reverse side of yesterday's divided scrapbooking page and one thing I can definitely recommend is sticking to SU products, mainly because everything co-ordinates and will make life much easier when trying to design your page.  Here I have a mixture of SU and non SU! The photos are from afternoon tea at the Ritz last month and I tried to colour match the design with colors in the photo's hence the terracotta and jade colours. I then came across a sheet of Prima Marketing paper called Emotion which I thought fitted the elegance of The Ritz whilst not quite fitting in with the colour scheme. Anyway here is the finished article, as always comments welcome.  I ave more photos  from the afternoon and will attemp another page using some of them soon.
Thanks for looking & enjoy the rest of your evening.

Karen
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment