Saturday 15 June 2013

Stampin Up Divided Page

Hi Again

Today I have attempted my 1st (solo) divided page and it seems to have taken ages. I love the idea of these but am not sure how practical they are as every piece has to be exact and both sides have to be precise or will look a bit of a mess as I learnt when I did side 2 after C's class. I used Cherry Cobbler card for this and the hexagonal embossing folder which I love, both Stampin Up, I've also used a couple of pieces of washi tape that I bought a few weeks ago but hadn't got round to using yet.
The page is using photo's taken on Mothers Day because I got spoilt by both the boys, it's always good to remember that they love me really :-)




Any comments greatly welcome, good or bad, no offence taken :-)

Cheers Karen x

1 comment:

  1. love it.. the colour combo and the punched border too. C xxx

    ReplyDelete