Sunday 14 April 2013

Brayering

Well tonight I had another go at brayering after checking out some you tube clips, mmm they make it look so easy so why didn't' I get the perfect result? Firstly I used Distress Inks which do not do the job as well so I think I'll be definitely ordering some more Stampin Up pads as the result is so much better probably because they are smoother than the Distress Inks and also fit the brayer. Anyway here are my creations, both use the same stamp set Serene Silhouette from Stampin Up.

 That's it for today, hope to see you soon x

2 comments:

  1. These are superb. I find distress pads a little greasy for brayering. SU ones are better but maybe you need to take more ink off the brayer first to help blend it more? But having said that I love your cards and would be so pleased with them if I had done them!
    C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful! I adore that stamp set. Catherine is definitely the one to get brayering tips from.

    ReplyDelete