Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Craft

So today I have finally got around to some crafting :-)
Firstly I found a 'page of the month' that I hadn't finished from last years project so I thought I had better get that done, I did change the theme as I utilised some photos I had already printed out, as you can see not quite finished as I still need another pic, when that sun comes out long enough to get the bar-b on again I'll take one to fill the gap.


After a crafting night at Catherine's (www.catiecuddles.wordpress.com) I had to buy this gorgeous stamp despite being adamant before hand I wasn't going to! What can I say I love it & here is a few cards I've made using the embossing technique we did on the night, cards using the other techniques will hopefully follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment