Saturday 27 April 2013

Card class leftovers

Got some crafting time today and while deciding what to do I came across some leftovers from a brayering class we did at our crafting group earlier in the year, below is what I created, 2 simple scrapbook pages and 1 simple card and I still have a full piece of paper and a few bits left! The 1st is based on catiecuddles page of the month, the first one I've got round to doing for a while. The photo's were taken 2 years ago when we had a long and fab weekend in Lisbon with my sister and family when they were over on a holiday from New Zealand.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Love what you did with the leftovers ... Especially love the second page ... I would never have thought of doing that with bits of paper! So clever!
    C xxx

    ReplyDelete