Saturday 6 April 2013

Swallowtail

My introduction to Swallotail - before attending a night at Catherines www.catiecuddles,wordpress.com I was adamant I wasn't buying this stamp but Catherine showed us some great techniques and I quickly changed my mind and put an order in! What can I say but I absolutely love it one of my fave stamps definitely and I have managed to have a play this week, here are a few cards using one of the techniques we did on the night, embossing onto patterned paper.







5 comments:

  1. Wow! Some beautiful cards there, Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. K
    These are fabulous cards! Wow! And of course my favourite favourite stamp!
    Will miss you this weekend as we are off to Cal's crop ... But sure we will share with you stories of the weekend next time we get together.
    See ya soon
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and welcome to blogging! :) c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards. Would like to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete