Sunday 21 April 2013

G45 A Place in Time

Today I was torn between going to the gym or having a crafty afternoon, as I've done quite a bit of the first this week and none of the second crafting deservedly won. I decided I had better finish a mini album from a class I did at Lady Hayes a couple of weeks ago using the Graphic 45 papers  'A Place in Time' . I love G45 and am always looking on their website, they have some fab things on there and obviously have creative and imaginative people on the team, wish I had a tiny bit of their talent to come up with the fantastic stuff they do. Anyway here is my virtually finished article, just a couple of blips to sort out and then to decide what to use it for.












3 comments:

  1. Wow it is a big album and each page a different colour way. It's fab Karen with loads of space for photos and journalling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Makes me want to craft more. Wonderful album and fabulous papers.

    ReplyDelete